Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use Before Using this Site & Service. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions of Use periodically. We may revise the content of the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without notice to you. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions of Use, please contact us at: email@example.com
These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement between you and Investible, Inc., and are deemed accepted by you each time that you use or access the Site or sign up for a service. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated herein, please do not use the Site or any related services
.The terms “Provider” or “us” or “we” or “our” refer to the owner of the Site, Investible, Inc..
The terms “you” and “your” refer to each Site user, viewer, customer, or Application user of our Site.
- Personal Use. This service is made available for your personal use on your own behalf. Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through Investible services meet your specific requirements.
- Minors. You need to be 18 years or over to use our service. Provider does not knowingly collect any personal information from minors. When using the service you agree to follow our guidelines and instructions. If you are under 18 you will need to be under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age.
- Ownership. This Site & Service is owned and operated by Investible, Inc.. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed are the property of Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to, use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party that may own the Marks. The information and content located on the Site may be protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, reproducing, downloading, uploading, posting, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Links to Third-Party Sites. This Service provides links to other Sites controlled by parties other than Investible, Inc. (“Third-Party Site”), by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material. Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. However, Investible, Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third-party. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and the use of content provided on a Third-Party Site. You should contact the Third-Party Site administrator if you have any questions and/or concerns regarding any content found on any such Third-Party Site. Nothing in our Terms and Conditions is intended to confer on any third-party any benefit or any right to enforce any provision of our Terms and Conditions or any agreement entered into in connection with it.
- Advertising. Investible, Inc. may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with your content and searches on the Site. We may change the manner and extent of such advertising without specific notice to you.
- Limited Permission to Download. Investible, Inc. grants you permission to download, view, copy and print materials from this Site & service solely for your use only. Sharing of deals or deal lists is strictly prohibited. If found to be sharing deals lists with anyone outside your own business Investible, Inc. reserves the right to terminate your service without refund.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. All content, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. Provider makes no warranty that: (i) The Service will meet your requirements; (ii) The Service will be available on an uninterrupted or secure basis; (iii) Any information obtained from the Site or Applications will be accurate or reliable; (iv) The quality of any services, information, or products obtained by you through this Service will meet your expectations. Obtaining any information or materials through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk.
- Opinions. Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site. Provider makes no claims or promises from your reliance on the quality, accuracy, or reliability of the item listings, ratings, reviews and their content, order, and display, as well as any metrics used on the Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- Errors. The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a linked Site or service may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that any content is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update any content. Provider may change any content at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes at any time.
- Liability/Indemnification. You agree that Provider and any of its respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or service, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or service even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site. You further agree to defend Investible, Inc. against all claims, demands, or actions arising from or incurred as a result of your breach of these Terms and Conditions (“Claim”) and you shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any expenses, losses, damages and costs (including but not limited to reasonable legal costs and disbursements) resulting from any such Claim. We have the right, at our expense, to assume exclusive defense against any Claim and all negotiations for settlement and you agree to cooperate with us, at our request, in the defense of any such Claim.
- Arbitration. If you have a customer concern, dispute, or claim, please email our Customer Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. Most customer concerns, disputes, or claims can be resolved quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction in this manner. In the event that Investible, Inc. is unable to resolve your concern, dispute, or claim to your satisfaction, Investible, Inc. and you agree to resolve these concerns, disputes, and claims through binding arbitration or in small claims court rather than in a court of general jurisdiction. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than a court does, and is subject to very limited review by courts. The types of claims that we agree to arbitrate broadly include the following: (i) claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory; (ii) claims that arose before these or any prior Terms; and (iii) claims that may arise after the termination of these Terms.
- Right to Refuse. You acknowledge that Investible, Inc. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
- Termination. Our Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or Investible, Inc.. You may terminate your acceptance of your agreement with us by discontinuing any further use of our Site and service. Investible, Inc. may also terminate, discontinue or suspend our Terms and Conditions, site or service at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly we may deny you access to any Site for any reason or no reason. Upon any termination of these Terms and Conditions by either you or us, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded from any Site, as well as copies of such materials.
- Validity. If any provision of our Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of our Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of our Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
- Description of Service. A Weekly Deals service includes a list of deals available to view on our website. While we try to consistently have over 100 products available weekly, there may be exceptions. We promise to deliver a bare minimum of 200 deals per 1 month subscription.
17. Due Diligence. Investible, Inc. will do its best to make sure that we put out profitable and accurate deals, however Investible, Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for any purchases made by the members of Investible. All product deals are included in the list in good faith and when errors are discovered, we will do our best to notify the membership right away. Members of Investible accept all responsibility for any purchases or losses incurred from using the Weekly or Daily Deals service.